Service Junkies Unite!!!
Ok, that’s a little tongue in cheek, but still – I had some more questions the first time I saw the inverted triangle of the service structure. Some of those questions were:
- How many people actually attend (and are voting members) of the General Service Conference each year?
- How come one Area I served in had the “County” layer in the structure, but most of the 93 Delegate Areas do not have that layer?
- How many trustees are there?
- Do the conference committees and the trustee’s committee match up?
- What exactly is a “secondary committee?”
- And many more….
So, I created this graphic to help my visual brain see it and answer some of these questions. I hope it is as helpful to you as it was to me.